Transfer Documents To The CSSB


From time-to-time the we may ask you to send a specific document to the CSSB. This can include:

  • Proof of birth,

  • Marriage certificate,

  • Retirement forms,

  • Termination forms,

  • Banking information, and

  • Any documents requested by the CSSB.


The CSSB Document Centre allows you to upload a scanned document and send it through our secure server to CSSB staff. Once uploaded, you can confirm the upload has been received by clicking on "Sent Documents" in your Document Centre.

The Civil Service Superannuation Board of Manitoba

Member-focussed  -  Future-focussed

Return to CSSB Home Page